Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just days to go...

Phew - we've had a busy weekend getting ready. We had several errands to run to get the last minute necessities like diapers, the car seat & stroller and a changing pad. You should see Travis walking around Costco with a giant box of Huggies! I think he felt vulnerable and quite awkward, if you ask me. :) (I have to admit, I felt the same)

We have a few minor touchups that we want to make to the nursery, but otherwise, I think that we're ready to go! We had a tour of the hospital a couple weeks ago and got a good feel for what we're supposed to do when the time arrives. Of course, that's assuming that we don't have to go in to be induced. Personally, I've felt great up until this point. So, with only one week left, I'm not surprised that I'm starting to feel tired and slow. Sleeping now is more of a pain and I can't wait for the day that I can sleep on my back!


The beagles seem to know something is up. We're keeping a close eye on them and as you know, we have all the plans in the world to make sure they aren't left out. ;) After all, they have been our kids for over 6 years! We have another appointment on Wednesday, August 8th, but after that, we'll go in the following Sunday night to start the process. Eeeeeeck!