Sunday, September 26, 2010

"It's Going To Turn Christmas Time..."

This is just a quick post before I finally post about our trip to Seattle. :)  If you've been following the blog, it's sort of a journal that I've been keeping for my kids.  I usually post photos of them with snip-its about the funny, little things they do.  For one...Mia took a nap today and upon waking up, rolled over and said the following:

"It's going to turn Christmas time and I'm going to get a Pet Shop!  It's pink and green and has little pets in it."

Well, she's right!  About 3 weeks ago while in Seattle, I found a My Little Pet Shop house that was on sale.  It's the big one with several different rooms and pets.  Of course, I'm a sucker for a sale and thought it would be a great Christmas present.  Well, Miss Nosey found it within in 24 hours of the purchase.  I had it hidden in a large bag in the back of the car, but let's just say she's like her mom and can stiff out a gift in even the most secret hiding places.  ;)  Yes, Virginia...I mean Mia, there really is a Santa Claus and you're going to get a Pet Shop.