Monday, January 25, 2010

Could it be a girl?

At this point, we better hope so! On a whim, I've purchased some lovely crib bedding with butterflies and flowers and several matching shirts for Mia and her little sister...the problem is...we still don't know if it's a girl or a boy! I think we've just given in to the reality that all the grandkids are grandgirls and boys are hard to come by. Interestingly enough, all the pregnancies that I've heard of lately are with boys - so maybe it will rub off on us? Plus, the myth says a slower heartbeat (which this baby has) and how I haven't thrown up once (which is unlike my experience with Mia), we might be having a boy. Do you believe in wives tales? Yeah, we don't either.

The ultrasound is scheduled for the afternoon on February 18th so check back and we'll post the outcome or we'll send a mass text if I know you will receive it. :)