Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm ONE!

It's been a special week for Zoe and quite frankly, for mommy, too.  I feel like it was just yesterday when we went to the hospital and Zoe was born.  I remember watching the fireworks from the hospital parking lot and then hobbling back inside to spend the night in the hospital with our new baby.  I was so much more aware of everything that was happening the second time around so during this past week, it was fun to remember how I left my job for 4 months last summer and how much fun we had.  (It really is fun to have a new baby around...even if you don't get any sleep!)

Zoe has been riding her little blue car and is getting bigger by the minute.  Her one year old check up is next week and I'll be excited to hear how much she has grown.  No teeth and not walking, but that's typical for our family (late starters).  But she loves her books, watermelon, pretending to talk on the phone and laughing when we tell her, "No, No!"  She's a sweet baby.  Happy, smiles ear to ear and still growing that beautiful dark hair.  We love you, Zoe!!

Introducing the newest one year old on the block...