Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Face...Sad Face...Funny Face















Mia has no problem being in front of a camera.  As a matter of fact, she's pretty good at smiling most of the time, but has moments of creativity when she wants to express feelings in her photos. 

As a side note, I'm so grateful for digital cameras and Flash memory!  It seems like we pull out our camera every day and just snap away.  Hundreds upon hundreds of photos fill up several drives.  For fun, I've given my old Nikon camera to Mia to play with.  We opened up the back and I showed her how to load the film (yes, you know me, I still had some rolls of film)!  She thought it was great and loved hearing the film wind up and the flash charge up after each shot.  I am convinced that our children are missing out on some quality moments!  My girls will always know the importance of a handwritten thank you note (no matter how much texting and emailing they do)!