Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mia's first dance class was quite the hit!  She ran to the floor and never looked back.  I think she forgot that we were even there, but the photos show her in action.  I have to admit, I never went to dance class, it was a little foreign to me (especially the high pitched baby voice that the instructor used), but beyond that, I can't complain because I know she loved it.  Come to find out, a couple neighbors are in the class along with the friend who invited us, so it's quite the party!  And to think I was worried that she wouldn't know what was going on?  It's another reminder that she's smarter than we think. 
 

Check out the moves! 
Sounds like she's had some practice at home with her dad. She's been asking to dance at the beginning of every movie (especially the Lion King) and she learned quite a few jigs during the
Winter Olympics watching the ice skaters. :)