Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's that time of year again...




Spring Training this year was super fun and it was a special experience for Mia since it was her first flight! There's nothing better than leaving the snow and ice and showing up in Arizona where it's 80 degrees and sunny. We met up with our neighbors and ended up enjoying a much needed vacation (minus the part when I got the flu). I'm beginning to get a complex about traveling since I usually end up getting sick one way or another! Come on - what could be worse than throwing up on a vacation? I tell you...NOTHING.

Check out Manny, Griffey, Soriano and all the other boys we saw in Phoenix (Cubs, Mariners, Dodgers, Rangers, White Sox and Brewers). We were in heaven! I think one of my most memorable moments was meeting the Racing Sausages. If you've never seen them before, it's hilarious and a tradition. The highlight for me was getting their autographs and a "thumbs up" from the Chorizo. Arriba!
Here's some other snapshots of Mia's first pool experience - yes, we know, we need to take her more often! Since then, we've taken her a couple more times and she loves it.