Monday, December 31, 2007

Diamonds for the New Year...

Bridgette's Christmas wish did come true when Travis said it was OK to get Mia's ears pierced! :) Good thing my friend Amy went with me because I didn't have quite the experience she does with holding kids down to keep them still. With two quick snaps of the earring gun, Mia was sparkling with two miniature diamonds in 24 karat gold. She didn't scream as much as I thought she would and after less than a minute of crying, she was focused on looking at herself in the mirror. I've always wanted to have a little girl with earrings and I'm glad Travis was OK with it. At this point, she doesn't even know that they're there so I agree with what I've heard. Either you get them done early or wait until they're much older because I can't imagine if she was a toddler grabbing at her ears.



Happy New Year!