Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!




We've got bugs in the house!
Here are some of Mia's best friends - little Lucy is the flower and Christian is the adorable bumble bee. Okay, I knew Halloween would be fun, but could these little guys be any cuter? I saw ladybug costumes for the beagles at Target and had to hold back...you're lucky that's not what you're looking at (although we know one poochie out there that I'm sure is all dressed up...Penelope!)

We dropped by Travis' work and then headed into my office to show off our little ladybug (I'm the bug catcher, if you couldn't tell). I haven't stepped foot into the office for 3 months and to top it off, I forgot my badge! There wasn't anywhere near enough time to say HI to everyone, but since I go back on Monday, it will be nice to catch up. I've really missed everyone!

Halloween at our house is always a slow night, we've had 2 doorbell rings so far (that's 1+1 and I'm sure we'll keep it to 5 or less). When Mia is ready to hit the streets we'll have to be that family that drives to a different neighborhood to drop their kids off. We hope you have a fun Halloween this year!