Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Nappy time! It's so nice when nappy time rolls around. We're enjoying a significant drop in the temperature this weekend with the highs in the upper 60's. The leaves are changing and it definitely feels like Fall. I'm afraid that if we don't get out to enjoy it, we'll miss out and winter will be here before we know it. For this week, I have my 6 week appointment on Tuesday and we'll get a progress update on mommy. In the meantime, someone is losing her hair and has the baby bumps! She's already going through an awkward phase of growing up...I thought we only had to do that one time in our life as teens! She's still snuggly and cute though.

We've continued our family tradition and have already taken Mia to the Farmers Market on Saturday mornings. Travis has met a hippie who is making him a custom tie-dye of sorts with some Grateful Dead emblem on it. I don't quite get his infatuation or need for this t-shirt, but it seems really, really important. I'm personally gearing up for the season premiere of The Office!! Jim & Pam have a date and I'm dying to see how it goes. Our fun neighbors are throwing a Premiere Party and so don't you dare try to call Thursday evening...we're busy! ;)

Happy Sunday, everyone. We hope you get to enjoy some nappy time.